- Membership of the Library is provided only to such users who are introduced by a bonafide person and a student has to present a letter of introduction from the head of the department/Institution.
- Library Members shall be provided Photo-Identity Membership Cards. This card is non-transferable.
- Non-member library users shall have to obtain a visiting card to enter the Library which should be returned before leaving.
- The authorities of the University (particularly the CVV), shall send the list of students/library users to the Library.
- The CVV shall obtain No Dues Certificate from the Library before relieving/transferring a faculty/student.
- Application for admission along with Rs.500/- (Rs. 200/ refundable) for students, Rs. 800/ (Rs. 300/ refundable) for PhD scholars and Rs 1000/ (Rs. 500 refundable) for the CVV faculty members shall be submitted to the office of the Director, Chinmaya International Foundation Sodha Sansthan
- Life membership fee is a non-refundable Rs. 5000/ (for 12 years).
- The membership forms can be obtained from the Library.