WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
- MRC/MCC – MOU has been signed with National Mission for Manuscripts to start Manuscript Resource Centre (MRC) and Manuscript Conservation Centre (MCC) at Chinmaya International Foundation Shodha Sansthan
- Srimad Bhagavadgita – Commentary of Ramaraya Kavi: We expect to complete the text in another 6 months.
- Vedantamuktavali of Ramaraya Kavi: It will be ready within 3 months.
- Bhagavata Champu: Primary proof-reading is going on.
- Advaitanyamatakhandanam of Ramaraya Kavi: Being translated into English by Prof. V. N. Jha.
- Lokayatadiyogantamatakhandanam of Ramarayakavi: Being atranslated into English by Prof. V. N. Jha.
- Bibliography of Kerala Literature – In Two Volumes: Corrections are being incorporated.
- Dhimahi Journal – IX Volume: In press and will be released in a short period of time. Sent research papers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jivanmuktiviveka with Vivekartharatna Commentary: The text is being transcribed into Devanagari and the work will be completed in 6 months.
- Thesaurus of Sanskrit Verbs – Beginners’ Edition by Dr. V. R. Manoj: Dr. Manoj has started working on a “Thesaurus of Sanskrit Verbs – Beginners’ Edition”. This work aims at providing a basic reference book, especially for the beginners of Sanskrit language who are studious and inquisitive about all possible meanings (synonyms) of common verbal forms. The work will also provide all possible synonymous English equivalents and is expected to be completed before the end of 2019.